Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Piano Recital

May seems to be the month for recitals! I made these for the refreshment time after the performances, and the kids really liked finding the cookie with their name on it. Having something personalized can really make you feel special. I also like the color combinations of the stars. It made a much prettier plate than just the black and white music notes.



I'm still working out the photography problem! I like that I was able to take these in natural, directional light, but I'm not sure the black background will always be the best choice...

2 comments:

Doug said...

"Having something personalized can really make you feel special."

I wouldn't know anything about personalized cookies...

Mary Grace said...

Doug! I'm just waiting for a musical performance from you...