Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter Cookies

In tribute to the final HP movie coming out this weekend, I decided to make these cookies. I've seen other Harry Potter cookies, of the three main characters, the HP logo, brooms, etc., but wanted to do something a little different. And for some reason, I couldn't get the four houses at Hogwarts out of my head -even after I found the logos (which are EXTREMELY detailed), and almost gave up entirely. Luckily, I found a simplified version and made it even simpler :)

2 comments:

andrea said...

You must have a steady hand! These are awesome! I got on the Harry Potter bandwagon a little late. I'm reading book 2 to Chickie.

Anonymous said...

These are incredible! I know how hard it is to make any line... much less words that can be read!
Nana Linda